Equine Assisted Learning is a hands-on learning experience. It supports communication, social intelligence, and adaptability.
EAL is an experiential and developmentally-based program where individuals can safely explore and come to understand what it means to
- be a good leader
- be part of a team
- understand the importance of body language
- build non-verbal and verbal communication skills
- develop active listening skills
- understand boundaries
- experience empathy, respect and trust
- develop appreciation for other team members
- increase self-control and emotional regulation
The human-animal bond is a naturally beneficial and dynamic relationship that supports the health and well being of both.