- Horses do not lie. They come to each situation honestly and react immediately to what each situation brings.
- Horses are intuitive and social animals. They have an innate ability to draw people to them.
- Researchers have discovered that just spending time with a horse can alleviate stress and anxiety.
- Horses are willing partners and are not judgmental.
- Individuals are often more willing to listen to a horse that is telling them they need to change.
- Horses are social animals with their own personalities and moods. Their different personalities teach different things to each participant.